Are you looking to create SEG style graphics in-house that is Eco-conscious?
EcoKeder™ is a flat flexible Keder with an optional adhesive backing. It is easily sewn, welded or adhered to the edge of your printed textile cloth & stretch graphics, which allows your soft signage to lock into an aluminum frame (SEG), while creating a tight, strong & sleek finished look. This product is designed to work in a wide variety of applications for textile frames, such as: LED frames, backlit & front-lit frames, stand construction, retail & interiors. This versatile method enables you to switch out graphics repeatedly, without having to replace the frame, while providing an even distribution of stress on the load.
- EcoKeder™ is made from recycled PVC & can be recycled into PVC applications indefinitely.
- EcoKeder™ has a “no sewing – no welding” optional solution
- EcoKeder™ has superior chemical and heat resistance properties, and when it comes to corrosion, you’re protected.
- EcoKeder™ has the ability to resist flex and vibration, AND offers minimal shrinkage upon cure.
- EcoKeder™ is lightweight and makes assembly a breeze.
- 1000 ft. per spool / 80 ft. per spool.
- Material Options: Recycled PVC
- Sizes: 9mm, 12mm or 14mm wide x 3mm high
- Custom sizes available
- Color: Black